Tuesday, November 9, 2010

QFC

Spent $1.95, saved $67.95 (97%)
...and that's just today's run. I've been having a blast shopping the promo this week at QFC and am excited to see that it'll be continuing into next week (although the prices could/probably will change). Part of what made today so awesome is the new $1.50/3 Campbell's cooking soups printable coupon (with 2 computers- that means all 12 cans were free for me!). Even if you don't have more than one computer, you can print it twice and that takes care of at least 6 of your 10 items.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I just wanted to let you know you won my giveaway! www.indcfashion.com

    Please e-mail me with your address so I can send you your new bracelet!
    indcfashion@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete