Sunday, November 7, 2010

I'm back with an Albertsons trip!

I'm back! Actually, I've been back to shopping for a while- and couponing like a maniac this week. Hope you've all been taking advantage of the deals at QFC too (because they're too good to pass up- seriously! If you don't know what I'm talking about, visit Heather over at Queen Bee Coupons). I've only got my Albertsons trip for you today though:

Total Spent: $0.12 --- Total Saved: $40.88
I did the same transaction twice: 6 cans Dole Pineapple and 4 cans of green beans. I used two $1/3 Dole coupons (from a recent booklet), one $1/4 Green Giant canned veggies (from the Safeway Thanksgiving coupon book), and three doublers per transaction. Gotta love 10 canned food items for a mere $.06.

The oldest helped me to carry them in and stack them up for a photo. Then he insisted that I take his picture too (and since he usually runs from the camera, I was happy to oblige). I hope to continue getting back on track with my blog now that things are settling down and I'm getting the hang of three.

4 comments:

  1. what cupon book did you find the dole coupon in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a recent one I found at fred meyer. It says "deliciously simple holiday recipes" on top and has a photo of some chocolate desert with raspberries and nilla wafers all over it. I've heard people are finding them at safeway and albertsons as well. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are back! I was tired of waiting :)
    Your boys are adorable! The middle one looks already like a big boy too.
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Tina! I'm glad to be back :)

    ReplyDelete