Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Target Trip

Target: $8.76 spent, $29.52 saved
I don't usually do a ton of Target deals (although I do love shopping there) but there were some things just too good to pass up this week. Toddler hand not included...he was just really excited about the new pillow. Here's what I bought:
  • Bath Towel Shelf $13.49 (minus $10 Target coupon) $3.49
  • Pillow $2.54 (minus $1 TQ) $1.54
  • C9 4pack Women's Socks $5 (minus $5 TQ) FREE
  • Quaker Instant Oatmeal $2.50 each (minus $1 TQ and $.75 coupon) $1.50 for 2 boxes
  • Notebook $0.15
  • Bic Pens $0.99 each (minus $1/2 TQ and $1/2 printable) FREE
  • Scotch Tape $0.50 each (minus two $1 off 3 coupons) $1.00 for 6 rolls

I was hoping to get in on some free Post-its as well, but our Target was completely out of the $1 Post-its. Still, I think I did pretty well. All the Target coupons I used today can be printed from the website (I printed the $5 C9 coupons a while back so they might not be available anymore). Both Thrifty NW Mom and Thrifty and Thriving have some great ideas for your Target trip this week, so you may want to check them out as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment