- Bath Towel Shelf $13.49 (minus $10 Target coupon) $3.49
- Pillow $2.54 (minus $1 TQ) $1.54
- C9 4pack Women's Socks $5 (minus $5 TQ) FREE
- Quaker Instant Oatmeal $2.50 each (minus $1 TQ and $.75 coupon) $1.50 for 2 boxes
- Notebook $0.15
- Bic Pens $0.99 each (minus $1/2 TQ and $1/2 printable) FREE
- Scotch Tape $0.50 each (minus two $1 off 3 coupons) $1.00 for 6 rolls
I was hoping to get in on some free Post-its as well, but our Target was completely out of the $1 Post-its. Still, I think I did pretty well. All the Target coupons I used today can be printed from the website (I printed the $5 C9 coupons a while back so they might not be available anymore). Both Thrifty NW Mom and Thrifty and Thriving have some great ideas for your Target trip this week, so you may want to check them out as well.