Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Free Tote bags for Earth Day!

Walgreens is giving out free bags tomorrow. Check out this post over at MoneySavingMom for the scoop. The coupon is printable and good for 15% off eligible merchandise and a free tote bag with any purchase...all in honor of Earth Day. We've got a movie to return anyways and more pringles coupons to be used. I was also hoping to buy some vitamin e for the csection scar, I've heard it'll work wonders and for 15% off I can't not try it. I wonder if the coupon's only good for the plain green bags or if the cute tree ones work too?

QFC also had a coupon in their flyer this week that you can bring in (along with 10 plastic or paper bags) to exchange for a tote bag anytime from tomorrow until the 18th. If you want one and didn't get an ad, don't worry. They always have extra flyers just inside the door. It doesn't say if a purchase is required, but if I make it there this week I'll ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment