Thursday, April 16, 2009

My First Post!

Hi, my name is Maygan and I'm new around here! Well... I'm not exactly new to blogging... but this is my first blog post here and I hope to keep this one more up-to-date. I've recently been learning how to coupon, not the easiest task when you live in the Northwest. We don't have doubles, CVS, or some of those wonderful sale prices I see listed in other blogs. I do have a Walgreens, a Safeway, an Albertsons I almost never shop at, and a QFC which occasionally has really awesome deals. I've been having tons of fun trying to keep up with the best bargains to save my family money, build up my budding stockpile, and have leftovers to donate. I'll be doing my best to update here with my favorite deals so that you can learn along with me if you'd like. Please check back often to see what I'm up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment