Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday Walgreens Trip(s)

WAGS Store #1 ($12.73, with $11 in rebates)
I bought:
mentos 0.69
6 Pringles 12.00
PAAS Easter egg dye kit (clearanced, for next year) 0.49
Physicians Formula Organic tinted moisturizer with bonus mascara (40% off) 7.19
Physicians Formula Organiz Eyeshadow kit (clearance) 4.79

and used:
Wags flyer coupon- Pringles 2/$3- it took off $3.00
3- $1off 2 Pringles
2- $1 off any Physicians Formula product (yesterdays paper)
$2RR from last week
and a $3.50 RR from last week

My total after coupons was $12.73, but I'll get back $11 in rebates on my giftcard. It's like getting everything pictured above for $1.73! Total Savings listed on my receipt are $23.20. The rebate is $10 and you qualify when you purchase at least $10 in Physicians Formula Organic makeup, plus you get that extra 10% when you put your rebate on a card. My favorite cashier was working and was really surprised I only did one transaction, we were both laughing about it so much I forgot to tell her I'd be getting the rebate!

WAGS Store #2 ($2.66 spent, $2RR earned)
I wanted more Pringles, the husband eats these things sooo fast and I still have more coupons, but the Sour Cream and Onion are our favorite flavor and the first store only had 4 cans. So, another 4 cans (this lady was strict on the limit, but nice about it) for $6 after the in-ad coupon and Chapstick on sale for $1.99 brought my total to 7.99. I used 2 of the $1/2 Pringles coupons and a $3.50 RR from last week to bring my total down to $2.66 after tax, and I earned another $2 RR from the chapstick. Total savings on this receipt are listed at $8.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment