Wednesday, May 6, 2009

More Safeway Runs...

Thank goodness the Live Well promo is over, it was a blast but I'm exhausted! I've got a couple more pictures of runs I did last week, this first one cost about $9 out of pocket with $19 in catalinas. The second picture cost me about $3 and gave me another $10 catalina. There were two other trips, one was just magic erasers (10 boxes for $4) and the other was more hot dogs, magic erasers and dog food.

this was around $9

and this was only $3 something!
I may be going back this week to take advantage of the FREE 1lb. Fresh Strawberry coupon they have available on their website (link here! It's on the second or third page, and you can print it twice) and to buy some ice cream (check your ads for the deal listing). There were coupons for some of the participating items in an insert a couple of weeks ago, and I have a stack of catalinas for $1.00-$1.50 of Haagan Dazs from buying the Starbucks ice creams.

No comments:

Post a Comment