Thursday, May 28, 2009

"We need charcoal"

The husband loves to tease me about coupons, but occasionally he'll let me know when he's run out of something and ask if there are any deals for it. He grilled last night, and afterwards he mentioned that he was running low on charcoal so I could add it to the list. I was excited because I've had a few coupons I've been planning to use the next time we needed charcoal, so here's what we did at Albertsons:

2 bags Chocolate Chip cookies...$5.00
18lb. bag Kingsford...$6.99 (usually $9.99)
Box of yogos ("toddler candy")... $1.50
Lawry's Garlic Salt... $1.00
KC Masterpiece... $2.69
2.6 lbs. Pork Ribs...$7.86
Brown TShirt... $1

and I used:
Free KC Masterpiece wyb Kingsford... took off $2.69
$6 off Pork wyb Kingsford and KC Masterpiece

So, I paid about $18bucks for all those items- $8.85 of it for Charcoal, ribs, and BBQ sauce! I didn't really need the cookies, but they're perfect chocolate chip cookies and I cannot seem to master a batch myself. It's fun to splurge once in a while. I also have a $2 mail in rebate form I can send in for buying Kingsford Charcoal and KC Masterpiece... bringing the total for ribs, charcoal, and sauce down to $6.85!!!

You can find the $6 off Pork When you buy Kingsford and one other participating product coupon by clicking here=. It doesn't expire until 12/31, so you've got plenty of time to use it. Unlimited prints too!

2 comments:

  1. I can't stop laughing b/c my husband JUST ASKED me if I had any coupons for charcoal because we need some!! I told him I'd never seen coupons for charcoal... and here's your post! Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!!You did really good.

    ReplyDelete