- This January PUR is partnering with “Summit on the Summit” (SOTS), a celebrity climb of Mt. Kilimanjaro featuring Jessica Biel, Alexandra Cousteau and others that will raise awareness and funds for clean drinking water efforts. Find out more HERE
- Dr. Greg Allgood, Founder and Director of CSDW, will be joining the climb as the water authority, educating the climbers on the global water crisis and what is being done to help.
How Can You Help
- When you buy a PUR, you’re not only helping your family get clean water, but a family across the world.
- 1 System = 1 Week: For every PUR system purchase, one week of clean drinking water is provided to a child in the developing world through CSDW. To-date, CSDW has already provided 1.8 billion liters of clean water to children and their families around the world.
Why Is PUR a Smart Choice for Families?
- By simply using a PUR water filter, you will remove many of the common contaminants found in drinking water. Including: 94% of atrazine, 98% of lead and other metals, 99.9% of microbial cysts and 96-99% of pharmaceuticals.
- Switching from bottled water to filtered water and a reusable bottle can save one person up to $600 a year and eliminate up to 3,200 plastic bottles.
- Leave me a comment, don't forget your email address so I can contact you if you win!
- Tweet about it! I don't care if you tweet and link about the giveaway or just tweet and link people to the SOTS information. Let's spread the word about this event. (Just be sure to leave a separate comment that you tweeted with your twitter name here. Even better if you @maybefrugal!)
- Tell me what your favorite thing about PUR filters is! In a separate comment, of course!
You have until 9pm PST on January 6th to enter, I will select a winner using random.org and announce who it is on January 7th. Good luck!
Disclosure: I was provided with information about this event and PUR filters and offered the chance to give away a PUR Pitcher to one of my readers. I was not provided with any sort of compensation for this post.