Thursday, May 13, 2010

My shopping trips: Safeway and QFC

Safeway: $5.22 spent, $22.66 saved (81%)
PLUS, I earned a $3 catalina for buying the Corn Flakes! I only had one $1 off 2 coupon for the cereal, so it worked out to be free after coupon and catalina. The tilapia and shrimp were both marked down to 50% off, and you can see I grabbed another box of free O Organics pasta. I'm not sure when the Kelloggs catalina deal ends, I've heard it might be tomorrow so I may head back in tonight for a few more boxes. We don't need the extra but it's great for donating!

QFC: $13.56 spent, $14.90 saved (52%)
Most of the cost was the meat, I spent $9.07 for two roasts (on sale buy one get one free). I also grabbed some butter ($1) and sour cream ($1.49) that we needed. The olive oil was marked down from $9.99 to $2 and I had a FREE item coupon for the Oscar Mayer turkey bacon.

2 comments:

  1. how is the o organics pasta free?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The linguini is priced at $0.69 and there's currently a $1 off any 1 O Organics item coupon in stores. The coupon adjusts down to $0.69, making the pasta free.

    ReplyDelete