Thursday, May 6, 2010

Starbucks Happy Hour (5/7-5/16)

Starting tomorrow, May 7th, Starbucks will be rolling out 1/2 price frappucinos for Happy Hour from 3-5pm everyday (through the 16th). You can read more information (and RSVP via Facebook, so your friend don't miss out) right here.

I have to tell you that I'm pretty excited about this because I do like the Caramel Frappucinos (ideally with the drizzle, an extra shot of espresso, and no whip cream- of course "extra coffee" sounds good too). I'm also excited because they're doing this to promote the new changes they've made (making the whole thing customizable) because now they have VEGAN options. You can read more about that at QuarryGirl.com. Her post is slightly older, because these option are currently available everywhere now, but the comment section is great because several vegan baristas have highlighted exactly what is and is not vegan friendly. I'm not vegan, but my sister is, and I've seen what a headache it can be to have to ask all the right questions from people who may or may not know all the information you need, it's so much easier to know before hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment