Sunday, May 2, 2010

Albertsons tonight

Spent $10.94, Saved $52.70 (83%)
& I earned $8 for my next trip!
Really, I bought 4 cases of Arrowhead water- but those things are heavy so only one made it into the photo (the other 3 were unloaded in the backroom by the sweet & helpful husband). Here's what I did:

4 Cases of Arrowhead Water $3.50 each
  • used in-ad coupon to make them $2.99 each (limit 4)
  • pay $11.96 and earn $5 catalina good on your next purchase when you buy 4
  • That works out to $1.74/case or about $0.06/bottle after catalina savings

6 Mission Tortillas $1.49 each

  • used in-ad coupon to make them $0.79 each
  • used three $1.50 off any 2 Mission products coupons
  • That's makes them $0.04 each

6 Old El Paso Taco Shells $1.29 each

  • used three $1 off any 2 Old El Paso product tearpads
  • used three doublers from today's paper
  • paid $1.74 and earned $3 off my next purchase of beef or chicken ($1.26 moneymaker)

I also used a $2 survey coupon that I had earned a couple of weeks ago to bring my total down a little bit more. The water will be really nice to have on-hand, especially during the summer when we're on the go- so I may head back in to buy more. The taco shells are not really something we use (I prefer to make my own) but they do come in handy for quick taco nights once in a while, or else they can be donated. Either way, they helped me shave a little bit off my next meat purchase and that's never a bad thing! For those of you wondering, we did buy produce and milk earlier today but didn't have time to snap a photo. I snagged a few great markdowns at Fred Meyer and spent about $9.xx there.

2 comments:

  1. Where did you get the 1.50 on two mission products?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anon- I found my tearpad on a Corona/Cinco De Mayo display at QFC but lots of people are finding the same coupons at Safeway and Albertsons.

    ReplyDelete