Sunday, March 28, 2010

Safeway and Albertsons this morning

Safeway: $2.93 spent, $10.45 saved (81%)
PLUS, I got two $1.50 catalinas good for my next order (so, I "made" $0.07 buying this stuff today). My store didn't have any easter cookies, but I do the Suave deal. These body washes are on sale for $1.25 each when you buy 4 and you can use four $0.50 coupons from the Safeway March Coupon booklet (found in the very same aisle as the body wash)- making your total $3 plus tax. When you buy 4, you'll also get back the two $1.50 catalinas.

Albertsons: $1.47 spent, $61.49 saved (98%)
One of my stores had tuna on markdown for $1 each, and I was thrilled to see they still had them this morning. I did 6 transactions, making these 30 tuna pouches, 3 boxes of graham crackers, and one gallon of milk only $1.49 (using the free milk cat from earlier in the week)! I also got a $2 survey coupon on one receipt that I can use on my next trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment