Monday, March 29, 2010

Walgreens and Alberstons trips

Walgreens: $6.12 spent, $28.94 saved (83%)

I also have one $4 RR left for my next trip! When I heard that the Dove Register Reward was rolling (as in, you can use it to buy more Dove and still get RR- something that normally doesn't happen at Walgreens) today, I knew we had to head out for this deal. The first transaction cost me $4.34 ($4 plus tax), and after the $4 RR printed I used it to buy another bottle. It took me a little while today to realize I also had $1.50 coupons for the daily treatment conditioners, at which point we used those too (and bought snicker's eggs and pringles as fillers). Note: As of midnight last night, this deal is no longer rolling. You'll still get the $4 RR back, but using it on another bottle will not produce a second RR.

Albertsons: $0.50 spent, $28.94 saved (99%)
This is 4 transactions worth of deals. We bought the last of the free tuna at the one store. The Pillsbury cookies were also on markdown for $1 each, so free after doublers- plus I earned a $2 catalina for buying 4 (I forgot about this til the catalina printed- woohoo for an easy moneymaker!). Snickers were free after $0.50/2 coupons and doublers. The Coke was on sale for $1.25 each and you got two free mars candybars for buying 2 cokes in one transaction. I used tearpad coupons good for $1 off Coke and Extra gum (also on sale for $1) and doublers to get 2 candybars, two cokes, and two packs of gum for only $0.50.

I also lucked out and found some Foster Farms turkey sandwich meat marked down to $0.99 at QFC with $1 peelies attached- so that was free too. It'll be nice for the husband's lunches this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment