- 2 HBO cereals $4 (used $2 off wyb milk coupons, found by the milk) FREE
- 2 Packages Oreos $5 (used a $1 off oreos wyb milk, and a printable for a free package of nabisco cookies wyb another package and a gallon of milk- it autodeducted at $3.59) $0.41
- Charmin $13.99 (adjusts to $9.99 wyb w/Bounty, minus $3 ecoupon from PG Esaver) $6.99
- Bounty $13.99 (adjusts to $9.99 wyb w/Charmin, minus $3 ecoupon from PG Esaver) $6.99
- 2 Gallons Milk $4.78
- Corozonas chips $1 (used FREE coupon from Pharmacy) FREE
- and I used a $2 catalina I had sitting around. My total was $18.89 and purchasing the Charmin and Bounty qualified me for the $10 catalina wyb $25 worth of P&G products.
I used a different Safeway club card (because you can only load the $3 Charmin and $3 Bounty ecoupons once per card). I also bought a couple of bananas ($0.57 worth) and another free bag of Corazonas chips. I used the $10 catalina I had earned earlier, and earned a second one. Hooray for cheap toilet paper and paper towels!! This deal is good through tomorrow, so if you're interested- you might want to load those ecoupons now! A HUGE thank you to the SD SW members for catching this.