Friday, February 26, 2010

Shopping Today: QFC and Walgreens

Walgreens: $0.13 spent, $9.02 saved
My $3 RR from the huggies deal a few weeks ago was going to expire today and since I didn't see anything super amazing- I decided to use it on something practical. I bought 3 cans of Hunt's Tomato Sauce at $0.39 each (after in-ad coupon) and 4 boxes chocolate pudding for $1 (after in-ad coupon). I decided to check out Valentines day clearance and was thrilled to see chocolate sweethearts- those are some of my favorites! 8 boxes cost only $0.96.

QFC: $6.59 spent, $8.89 saved
I was really just running in to use the last of my $1 Fresh Express coupons from the Albertsons booklet on the $1 salad (yes, that means it's free). Then, I saw cheesecake marked down to $6.59 and I have very little willpower when it comes to delicious looking New York Cheese Cakes so my quick freebie turned into a not-so-free trip and honestly- that's fine by me! I gave a couple of salad coupons away because they do expire on the 28th.

1 comment:

  1. I love QFC for markdowns. We got a really great red velvet cake a week or so ago for 99 cents! And it was still fresh. Enjoy your cheesecake!

    ReplyDelete