Friday, February 26, 2010

March is Frozen food month

Just wanted to give you all a heads up/reminder that March is "Frozen Food Month" so now is a good time to make sure all your frozen food coupons are clipped and organized (or order some from ebay/your favorite clipping service). I have yet to order anything for this promo, although I did order a few Post coupons yesterday (based purely on rumor and speculation... but I doubt I'm the only one thinking about this).

Safeway is gearing up for what should be an awesome spend $25, get $10 off your next order catalina deal! You can get a sneak peek of that ad courtesy of SlickCate @ SD.

Albertsons is also currently running a Chill Deal- in the buy 10 items, get a $10 catalina good on your next order format. I haven't seen a lot of talk about this deal or participating items (maybe it'll be in next week's ad?) but it might be worth checking out in store.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Maygan, What Post coupons did you order? Do you use Ebay or the Coupon Clippers. I like post cereals and have given away almost all of my stockpile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered off ebay, the $1/2 Post Favorites (covers most adult/kids flavors) coupons. I use different clipping services depending on what I want. I found the post coupons in batches of 20 for $1.99 with $0.99 shipping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Maygan! It really paid off for me to order Quaker coupons, so I will give it a shot.

    ReplyDelete