Monday, February 15, 2010

more shopping today

FM & Albies: $9.22 spent, $42.86 saved and $12 in catalinas earned
Not pictured are the clearanced window clings I picked up for Valentines day next year at Albies and the small candies from the bulk section my mom picked up as a filler on her second Purex transaction (She's my favorite coupon buddy!). I already posted all the details on the FREE Purex at Fred Meyers. I used carrots as my filler, 5 of them from the bulk bin cost only $0.23- making my total for 2 bottles of Purex only $0.60 (because of tax). I also have the all the details on our Albies trips broken down for you (with coupon links) except the canned tuna. Bumblebee canned tuna is on sale for $0.50 a can, so when you buy 5 and when you use this $1 off 5 printable coupon combined with a doubler it works out to be $0.50 for all 5 cans (or $0.10/can!). (Note: I only spent $2.63, earned a new $2 catalina and kept my $4 purex catalina. The rest was my mom's shopping!)

(Remember that most of the time when you print a coupon, you can print it two times per computer! Simply hit your back button three times)

No comments:

Post a Comment