Monday, February 15, 2010

Albertsons: 84% savings

Albertsons: $12.72 spent, $66.32 saved

After realizing this morning that we were down to one roll of TP and no boxes of wipes, I knew I'd have to make another albies run. I purchased everything above in two transactions, although I could have split it into three and saved another $3- but I wanted to make it a quick trip (and sometimes saving a little bit of time is worth spending a little bit more- especially when you're out of baby wipes!). I used free item coupons on the STAR Olive Oil and Herbal Essences. I used a few more $1/2 Ronzoni printable coupons to make those free after doublers. The Starkist pouches were $1 each, so I got four of those for free using this $1/1 Starkist printable and a fifth for free using a BOGO coupon from Vocalpoint. The wipes were $1.79/box after $1 coupon and the 6 cans of Del Monte green beans ended up being a $1 moneymaker after this $1/4 coupon and the $2 catalina I earned for buying 6*. The Angel Soft was $2.99 for 12 double rolls after $1/1 printable and doublers. The Cinnamon rolls were marked down to $0.99 and made a nice treat for the husband and toddler who waited patiently while baby and I did our shopping this morning. These deals are all good through tomorrow (2/16).

*My store had select varieties of Del Monte veggies down to $0.50 a can instead of $1 a can. Most stores are $1 a can, so after coupons and catalina they're cheap but not a money maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment