Wednesday, February 17, 2010

More Purex at FM!

Fred Meyers: $1.48 spent, $10.04 saved ...and I still have my $4 catalina! I bought the Purex in two separate transactions, once with $0.39 of almonds from the bulk section and once with a $0.34 clove of garlic that I needed to pick up anyways. If you're looking for a cheaper filler, single carrots from the bulk bin work out to about $0.05 each. You do still have until Saturday to do this deal!

Note: I have heard people are having issues with this catalina. Make sure you only buy the 50oz bottles, as the 20% more variety do not work. This catalina can take a moment to print so sticking around for a moment and letting the cashier know you're waiting for a coupon to print might work. Otherwise, you can call the catalina company at 1-888-8COUPONS (1-888-826-8766) as long as you have your receipt(s) handy- they should be able to help. They're open from 7AM - 8PM EST M-F.

Albertsons: $2.49 spent, $18.50 saved
I also got another $2 cat from the canned veggies. Since these deals are over today, I won't bore you with the details. I did use FREE item coupons for the Texas Toast and the Michelina's- both from my Coupon Request Wednesday endeavours.

No comments:

Post a Comment