Thursday, February 4, 2010

Old Navy: $2 tanks starting tomorrow

This looks like a great deal to me! I got this info from m80:

"Looking for a colorful, sultry way to layer your look? Try this sweet deal: Women’s Natural Lace-Trim Camis from Old Navy. They’re $2 (Reg. $12.50) and come in an assortment of bold colors that will add daring to anything you’re wearing – even if you keep them under wraps. Stock up on this irresistible deal – you’ll love ‘em!
Get the Women’s Natural Lace-Trim Camis 2/5 – 2/11 and check them out today at OldNavyWeekly.com, where the highest value coupon is 10% off your purchase!"


I have a few of these in plain solid colors and they're great for layering, or wearing to bed, or around the house (I wear them almost all the time). For $2 a piece, you can bet I'll be picking up more than just a few, and the colors are super cute for spring and summer. Can't wait! Edit: the colors in store were not nearly as bright as pictured. They had white, brown, dark grey, yellow, blue, neon green, and pink at my store.

4 comments:

  1. So you have tried these? Do you know if they run long or short? I really like the under tank tops but I prefer them long where they stick out the bottom of my other shirts so you can see the color there too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how helpful I am, because I'm short. I'm about 5'2" and these tanks hit me right below my hips, so they're nice and long on me. I have no problems wearing them so you can see them sticking out the bottoms or tucked up so you can't (they're not bulky). Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish this store had more large size items but then I should shrink. Thanks for the tip.
    I went to Albertson's in Olympia and found a whole display of the new coupon books so they are out there if you look. I hooked four of them!
    Also I am having my first give a way on my blog. I am going to give a way a handmade fabric flower brooch which would look nice on a jacket. The link to find it is http://frugalcanning.blogspot.com/2010/02/valentines-day-give-way.html Thanks so much for all the tips you give us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Maygan- I'm only 5'4" so they should probably be just fine.

    ReplyDelete