Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Coupon Request Wednesday

I hope some of you are following along with me as I write to companies in request of coupons. So far, I've had great results in scoring tons of high-value and FREE item coupons...and I'd love to know that some of you are seeing the same results! Here are the three most recent companies I've written to:
  • Dannon: Compliment about the convenience and cuteness of their Danimals line for my toddler. I also wrote that I love being able to serve him such a fun healthy snack option, especially as he's starting to get picky about what he'll eat some days. Response: Sent a coupon for one FREE (up to $5.50) 4 or 6 pack Dannon cup, drink, or dual tubes and two $0.50 on any one Dannon product (excluding 5.3 and 6 oz cups).
  • Duracell (P&G): Compliment on the long-life of their batteries (on a recommendation that they send free item coupons) especially compared to the cheaper battery options we've tried. Response: Thanks, but they have no coupons or samples to send at this time. They mentioned checking the P&G inserts for coupons.
  • Michelinas (Bellisio Foods): Compliment of their Chicken Fried Steak. Response: A thank you letter with two FREE entree coupons (max. value $2.50)

So, who are you writing to? I'd love to hear how this experiment is working out for you! If you're new to this series, you can see a list of companies I've contacted and the results or else just catch up on all the posts with this label. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment