Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Coupon Request Wednesday!

It's that time of the week again! Just yesterday I received 2 Michelina's FREE item coupons and a FREE item coupon from Dannon, writing to companies is really paying off (and it makes checking the mail even more fun!). This week I only wrote to two companies because we've all been sick and I haven't been able to find the time:
  • Smithfield: I was really impressed with their bacon and wrote in to let them know that. Response: A nice thank you along with a note that they occasionally release printable coupons and are currently developing a new coupon program for members of their online community to use at certain retailers.

  • Zatarain's: Sent a compliment about the red beans and rice, also mentioned that I'm really looking forward to the new low sodium varieites. Response: Waiting, will update as soon as I hear back.

No comments:

Post a Comment