Thursday, February 25, 2010

Safeway: we needed milk

Well... milk and more instant oatmeal. The cold we had for weeks resulted in my oatmeal stockpile (which should have been enough for a year or so) getting significantly depleted. $0.99 a box is certainly not the best deal ever, but it's a price I'm willing to pay- so I picked up a few boxes.
$12.58 spent, $39.90 saved (76%)
I used my last two free half gallon chocolate milk wyb milk coupons. The beans were nothing special except that I needed them for dinner the other night and had forgotten to pre-soak beans. I also had an awesome $3 off milk when you buy 5 Quaker products (I don't have any idea where it came from, a lovely fellow couponer sent that and a ton of quaker coupons my way last week) which helped cut down the overall cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment