Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I'm still here

You may have noticed a recent lack of posts around here! It's not because there aren't great deals going on (there are), but both of my boys have come down with a cold (the husband and I are fighting it off right now as well) so finding time to get on the computer and blog is difficult this week. I'll probably be mostly offline for a few more days this week, but will still be posting Coupon Request Wednesday tomorrow. Thanks for understanding!

(P.S. If you want to wish us luck with the boys' colds or pray for us, I'd appreciate it! The baby actually spent all but 2 hours of last night screaming at us, and we could use all the prayers and good thoughts we can get right now.)

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear your boys are so sick! :( No fun at all! My girls still have their bad coughs after 4 wks of the never-ending cold. Boy, it's rough when they can't sleep at night. Praying for a good night's sleep for you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen! We tilted all the mattresses and that helped everyone sleep better last night. The youngest boy has the cold, two new teeth coming in, and it looks like he's getting pink eye- I just can't imagine how miserable he's feeling!

    ReplyDelete