Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Coupon Request Wednesday

Sorry to get this up so late! I hope that those of you who are participating are starting to see some coupons roll in. Here's the latest in who I'm writing to:
  • Rosarita Refried Beans (ConAgra): I wrote in to say we love thecreaminess and flavor if their vegetarian refried beans, and that I'm excited to hear they'll be releasing a salsa soon. I also asked for coupons. Response: They sent me a letter with details on the new salsa and a $0.50 off any 1 can of Refried Beans coupon.
  • Lindsay Olives (Bell-Carter Foods): Sent an email letting them know how much we love their black olives and described an old family tradition I'm continuing with my kids involving olives (in order to let them "help" with fancy holiday meal prep, they get to stuff olives with cream cheese. It's yummy and time consuming.) Response: They sent a nice letter and two $0.55 coupons.
  • Windex (SC Johnson): Emailed them with a story about my attempt to switch from Windex to a knockoff brand (this was pre-couponing) and how badly the other product worked in comparison. Told them we don't use any other brands for window cleaning products now, and thanked them for continuing to make such an excellent product. Response: they're sending me a FREE product coupon to thank me for my loyalty.

If you're new to this, or want to see what my past results have been so far, you can check that out here. Have you had success in writing to any other companies? If so, I'd love to hear about it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment