Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Lots of shopping today

Albertsons, Red Apple, and Fred Meyer:
$4.11 spent, $9.58 saved (70%)
My FREE milk catalinas were just about to expire so I knew I needed to get those redeemed at Albertsons. My total for 2 gallons was zero, plus I got a $2 survey coupon on my receipt! I hit Red Apple to take advantage of the green seedless grapes for $1.77/lb, my total there came to $3.10. I swung by Fred Meyer to use my $3 catalina from last week and paid only $1.01 for the apples, pears, and zucchini. (To the sweet cashier lady that I forgot to email last week- this is the post you'll want to read so you can do those same deals at your store!)

Safeway: $12.89 spent, $23.49 saved (65%)
This trip was kind of a bust, the store didn't have quite a few of the things I was looking for and a few of the deals I'd seen reported (free campbell's cream of x soups) were not actually happeneing. Here's what I did buy today:
  • Bisquick $2.19 (minus $1.50 in ecoupons) $0.69
  • 2 Mission Tortillas $1.99 each (minus two $0.75 printable coupons- no longer available) $1.24 each
  • 2 Green Giant Frozen Boxed Veggies $2 each (minus $2.50 in ecoupons and two $0.50 printables) $0.25 each
  • 10 lbs. Russet Potatoes $0.99 with in-ad coupon
  • 12 Yoplait cups $0.50 each (minus $1 in ecoupons and two $0.40/6 coupons) $0.35 each (not super cheap, but we were almost out and all the "boys" LOVE yogurt)
  • Crab Classics $0.99 with in-ad coupon (minus $1 printable) -$0.01
  • Carrots $0.55
  • 2 Artichokes Buy One Get One FREE @ $3.49 (as far as impulse purchases go, spendy but probably a good choice!)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Maygan -

    I think the campbells soup (Chicken Noodle and Tomato only) are $1/2 on Saturday and Sunday Only. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job and I love what you did with the site!

    ReplyDelete