Thursday, December 10, 2009

$1 General Mills Cereal coupon

This is a hot coupon you're going to want to print- $1 off 1 box Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Cocoa Puffs, Lucky Charms or Trix Cereals from General Mills. We go through a ton of these cereals (especially CTC if you haven't been paying attention to my shopping habits!) so I'm thrilled to see this coupon. You can print it twice by hitting your browsers back button (3 times)! This would be great with the promo this week at Albies.

It sounds as if this is in part to promote the announcement General Mills made sometime this week regarding their commitment to further reduce sugar in cereals advertised to kids to single digit grams of sugar per serving. That sounds pretty exciting, especially since the toddler LOVES when we let him snack on daddy's cereal.

This information was provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark.

1 comment:

  1. I've gotta get out of the house sometime this week and get some ink! I just ran out, and this is a great coupon. I am the Cinnamon Toast Crunch eater in my house, I love it!

    ReplyDelete