Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A few good posts

There have been a ton of great deals posted around the blogosphere lately, so I think it's time for another summary post. Here are a few links to some great deals I think you should check out!
  • Want a Wii and a $50 gift card to Walmart for $199+tax? Christy over at The Bargain Jargon has the scoop.
  • Quaker Oatmeal pancake mix for $.50 a box at Walgreens? For The Mommas has your details. (I don't like pancakes so this just sounds gross to me)
  • Old Navy Weekly has changed! Jen at Thrifty Northwest Mom has everything you need to know!
  • Puget Sound Prudence has the scoop on some great toy deals at Fred Meyers (through Saturday) with links to the coupons you need!

While you're clicking around the internet, don't forget to load new Cellfire and Shortcuts ecoupons to your shoppers card!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link. I'm glad baking day was a success. I can't wait to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete