Thursday, December 10, 2009

A Summary Post

I've been slacking in the blogging department! There are so many things going on right now that I'd love to pass along to all of you, but I've been so busy in real life that I just haven't been able to find the time. Here are a few of the hot deals going on right now!
  • FREE shipping from Victoria's Secret today (12/10/09) only with code SHIPFREE. combine it with the 25% off (it's still going, I guess) that I told you about before and any $10 SRC's you might have for a really hot deal!
  • Puget Sound Prudence has the details on how to get a $10 coupon of $10 or more of anything VS PINK by playing a game (I won after 5 minutes, super easy!). Certificate is good until February 15th!
  • Albertsons is running a catalina promo that results in Doublers? Read about it at Fistful of Coupons!
  • Even better, HAPPY2BFRUGAL has the scoop on a super hot Progresso Soup deal at Albertsons that you just might have to take advantage of!
  • Don't forget to see what other deals are going on at Albertsons, The Coupon Project has a great matchup this week.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link! I got my Victoria's Secret sweaters in the mail yesterday, so now I have the $10 card from that (maybe more!), the $10 Pink gift card from the catalog, and hopefully I will win another $10 off playing that game. I never used to buy Victoria's Secret because it is a little pricey for me, so I am pretty happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maygan,

    Thanks for the link. It's nice to know that we have our fellow bloggers when we are unable to keep up with all the new deals. I know that I have been quite the slacker lately too.

    ReplyDelete