Thursday, December 3, 2009

Weekly Spending Review

I'm a day late with this, but here it is anyways. I spent an additional $6 that's not pictured, on milk and something else (I can't remember what, the husband probably bought himself a snack) mid week. I didn't do much shopping and a good chunk of it was actually for my freezer cooking day. You can click each photo for the details (if you're curious), this is what I bought:

Fred Meyers: $12.59 spent
Safeway: $12.77 spent, $32.51 saved

That brings my weekly totals for the last week (Thursday the 26th to Wednesday the 2nd) to:



$31.36 spent and $32.51 saved

All in all, that's pretty great considering I needed so many things and I was able to assemble 8 meals for later use this month (along with a variety of other time savers).

No comments:

Post a Comment