Friday, June 25, 2010

Locals- Red Apple's HOT produce tent sale

I'm not sure how wide spread this chain is or even if this weekend-type sale is going on anywhere else- but the prices are too awesome to pass up if you're a local. I shopped the Kitsap Way location in Bremerton today so I can verify that it's going on there. The tent sale only extends through tomorrow, so if you want to take advantage of any of the amazing produce prices- don't wait! (If you're not sure it's going on near you, you may want to give your local store a call to check it out. Good luck!).

I'm slacking today, so no photo for you, but here's what I was able to snag for about $10:
  • 2 mini watermelons
  • avocado
  • 2 onions
  • 10lb bag of potatoes
  • a little over 2lbs of grapes
  • red bell pepper
  • 64 oz SunnyD ($0.89 with in-ad coupon)
  • 6oz Scharffen Berger Unsweetened Cocoa Powder (on sale for $1.50! It's usually around $10)

If that doesn't do much for you, here are a few of the AMAZING produce prices (these are off the top of my head, so I know I'm forgetting things- sorry!):

  • Mangos 3/$1
  • Red Bell Pepper 3/$1
  • Red & Green grapes $0.99/lb
  • Mini Seedless Watermelons $0.99 each
  • Whole Seedless watermelon $0.33/lb
  • Yellow Onions $.50/lb
  • Limes 10/$1
  • Lemons 3/$1
  • Avocadoes $0.69 each

No comments:

Post a Comment