Friday, June 25, 2010

My shopping trip this week

Safeway & QFC: $29.19 spent, $41.00 saved (59%)
(the photo is missing a package of Johnsonville breakfast sausages- oops!)

This past week has been super busy for me. We had 2 dogs staying with us, a birthday, followed by the birthday party, and father's day- among other things. Anyways, this was the majority of my shopping for this next week. I didn't use a ton of coupons this time around because I was taking advantage of some awesome sale prices at QFC. Even without coupons, a savings of nearly 60% is pretty awesome! I am planning on heading back into Safeway this weekend for some of their Saturday/Sunday only deals and will most likely also swing by Albies this weekend if we do get doublers on Sunday.

Check out Coupon Connections NW for a great list of QFC deals this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment