- Monday: Hamburger with pork n beans, salad (w/lettuce from the garden!)
- Tuesday: Not sure yet, both boys have a doctor's appointment so I'm waiting to see how they do with that.
- Wednesday: Whole chicken with roasted veggies
- Thursday: Stir Fry w/leftover chicken, broccoli, and carrots on rice
- Friday: Black Beans and Brown Rice
- Saturday: Another not sure here, we'll be getting a couple of dogs for the week so my "maybe plans" of trying a new dish with the shrimp I picked up a bit ago might not go through...
I'm working on my grocery list at the moment as well, we're out of milk so I may need to make a quick trip to Safeway. I'm also hoping to swing by Albertsons tomorrow for some FREE Land o' Lakes spreadable butter (or else rainchecks on that- Thanks Queen Bee!). Fred Meyer would also be nice what with their cheap grapes, yogurt, and bagels (check The Coupon Project for a great matchup!).