- Luvs $15.99
- 2 Packs Stayfree $3.99 (on sale buy one get one free)
- 2 bags M&M's $0.88 (on sale buy one get one free)
- Used a $5 off a $20 purchase Video Values coupon
- Used a $2 Luv's coupon
- Used a BOGO Stayfree Coupon
- Used a BOGO pretzel M&M's coupon
- Used $4 in Single Check Rebates from April
- Paid $6.01, saved $18.65, and earned $6 in +UP Rewards
- Crest 3D White Strips $29.99
- Used $5 off $25 purchase coupon
- Used $10 Crest 3D White Strips coupon
- Used $1 off $10 Oral Care coupon (this printed on my receipt from transaction #1 with the $6 UP Rewards)
- Used $6 +UP rewards
- Paid $10.05, saved $33, and earned $12 in +UP Rewards for my next trip!
Yes, it feels like too many coupons for each transaction, but it isn't. You're allowed one manufacturer coupon, one store coupon, one "total purchase" coupon (these are the $5 off $20 or $25 purchase). The +UP Rewards and SCR's are treated like a form of payment. For The Mommas is an awesome resource with weekly matchups and information of how to shop Rite Aid. It's also a good idea to print a copy of the Coupon Policy, just in case!