Monday, June 28, 2010

Rite-Aid: My first +UP Rewards trip!

$16.06 spent, $51.65 saved
Plus $12 (in +UP rewards) for my next trip
Which I suppose makes my net cost $4.06 for everything pictured above. Verdict? I am in LOVE with Rite Aid! Even better, all of these coupons came in the paper from this past weekend, making it super easy for you to duplicate my deals. Please bear in mind I haven't really been doing Rite Aid deals, so there may be better deal potential here- but I'm very happy with my results. You do need a Wellness card (it's free) to get some of these prices and to get the +UP Rewards. Here's what I did:

Transaction #1:
  • Luvs $15.99
  • 2 Packs Stayfree $3.99 (on sale buy one get one free)
  • 2 bags M&M's $0.88 (on sale buy one get one free)
  • Used a $5 off a $20 purchase Video Values coupon
  • Used a $2 Luv's coupon
  • Used a BOGO Stayfree Coupon
  • Used a BOGO pretzel M&M's coupon
  • Used $4 in Single Check Rebates from April
  • Paid $6.01, saved $18.65, and earned $6 in +UP Rewards

Transaction #2

  • Crest 3D White Strips $29.99
  • Used $5 off $25 purchase coupon
  • Used $10 Crest 3D White Strips coupon
  • Used $1 off $10 Oral Care coupon (this printed on my receipt from transaction #1 with the $6 UP Rewards)
  • Used $6 +UP rewards
  • Paid $10.05, saved $33, and earned $12 in +UP Rewards for my next trip!

Yes, it feels like too many coupons for each transaction, but it isn't. You're allowed one manufacturer coupon, one store coupon, one "total purchase" coupon (these are the $5 off $20 or $25 purchase). The +UP Rewards and SCR's are treated like a form of payment. For The Mommas is an awesome resource with weekly matchups and information of how to shop Rite Aid. It's also a good idea to print a copy of the Coupon Policy, just in case!

No comments:

Post a Comment