Monday, June 14, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

gak! I can't believe it's Monday already, can you? We've got a busy week this week- with a birthday on Wednesday and a party this weekend. I did get out and do some shopping for produce (plus, we've got broccoli that needs to be picked...or cut...or whatever it is you do to broccoli in addition to all the lettuce). Still, I need to attempt a menu plan and it's going to look something like this:

Monday: taco night
Tuesday: I've got peppers that need to be cooked, and onion, so I'm leaning towards chicken fajitas
Wednesday: Crockpot Broccoli Beef and rice (but maybe I'll let the birthday boy pick something) followed by "chocolate cake with yellow frosting"
Thursday: Stuffed cheesy spinach manicotti (with beef) and a garden salad
Friday: Black beans and brown rice (we ended up going out last week so I'll be making it this week)
Saturday: Birthday party!

No comments:

Post a Comment