- Rice Krispies are $1.88, use the $1 vocalpoint coupons and a doubler to get it free
- Wild Harvest organic eggs are $2.99, after $1 WH printable and doubler it's $0.99 (quite a few other WH items are $2 and under usually)
- Almond accents $2.99, use $1 tearpad coupon and doubler to make these $0.99
- Ken's Dressing $2, use the $2 coupon and doubler= free
- Palmolive $1.50, use a $ printable (not available to all zip codes) and doubler to get it free
- M&M ice cream bars $3.49, use $1 insert coupon and doubler to make them $1.49
- Quaker chewy granola bars are 3/$5. buy 6, using three $1 off 2 printables (need 2 computers) and 3 doublers to get 6 boxes for $4. That's $0.67/box.
- You can find Jane at AllTogetherBeautiful's list here.
It's a great week if you like Kashi! You'll save $4 instantly when you buy 4 select items in one transaction. The participating items I see with their pre-discount prices (and their coupons) include:
- Kashi Heart to Heart Cereals 12.4oz, $3 each (various $1 peelies)
- Kashi Go Lean Cereals 14.1-17.5oz, $3 each (various $1 peelies)
- Kashi TLC Bars, $2.75 ($1.50 off any TLC snack when you buy 1 GoLean Crunch) ($1 off any 2 TLC Chewy granola bars)
- Kashi Organic Promise cereal, $3.50 each
- Kashi Cookies or Crackers, $3 each
So, if you bought 1 Go Lean Crunch cereal and 3 snack bars (2 being the chewy granola type) your total would be $11.25-$4 instant gets you to $7.25. Use one $1 peelie, one $1.50 snack wyb GoLean Crunch, your $1/2, plus 2 doublers- you'd pay $1.75. (and since you can print each coupon twice, you could do this transaction 2 times). If you could find 4 cereals with $1 peelies attached, you'd pay only $1 after using three doublers. That's a good price if you like Kashi!