Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Got Halls refresh coupons?

I know a lot of us saw the Halls Refresh coupons in the inserts last Sunday with a blurb about getting the free at Fred Meyers. Free is awesome, but it's not your only choice this week. Halls Refresh are on sale at Walgreens this week for $1 as well, but you'll get $1 of Register Rewards in return! The downside is that you'll have to buy them one at a time, but if you're doing any of the other deals this week (see MoneySavingMom's matchup- there are tons of deals) it'd be so easy to add one on. (P.S. if you go today or tomorrow, you can also use a $5 off $25 coupon, but that $25 has to be after all coupons).

If free is good enough for you, keep your eyes peeled at Fred Meyers for buy one get one free tearpads and double your freebies! I'm planning to head there anyways this week so I'll probably use my coupons there.

Just in case you were wondering exactly what these things are (like I was), they are in fact a sugar free candy designed to make your mouth water. So, not cough drops but good for dry mouth, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment