- Lysol Nuetra Air, sale 2/$5 with a $1 SCR on 2. Use two $1.50 coupons from 7/12 inserts to get them for $1 each.
- Dawn (small bottle) is $0.74 after a $.25 coupon from 8/30 P&G (or $0.49 after the $.50 coupon in Home Made Simple booklet)
- Magic Eraser is $0.99 after $1 coupon from 8/30 P&G
- MoneySavingMom has even more matchups with a few links to $5 off a $25 purchase coupons here.
- AThriftyMom has a ton of matchups on cleaning products over here.
- SCR= Single Check Rebate. This is Riteaid's very user-friendly rebate program, you enter your receipts online and request your check at the end of the month. The check can then be deposited, cashed, or used like cash at Rite Aid.
- Buy $15 worth of starbucks products, get $5 RR. Buy $10 worth, get $2 RR. Ice Cream is $3, 4 packs frappucinos are $5, and bags of coffee are $7. If you have five $2 ice cream coupons, they'd be free. I plan to do 3 frappucinos and use $2 coupons to pay $4 after RR.
- Scrubbing Bubbles Shower cleaner, $9.99 with $3RR. Use the $5 printable to make it $1.99. (coupon link does not appear to work, but the deal is still good if you were able to print the coupon earlier)
- Carefree pantyliners, $1.99 with $2RR
- For more freebies (including a scenario for free Starbucks Ice Cream) check out MoneySavingMom's post.