- 10 cans of GG veggies $7.50
- 3 bags of Gardettos $5
- Cheerios $2 (used $1 coupon)
- 2 Cinnamon Rolls $3.34 (used two $1 printables)
- 3 Simply cookie dough (not pictured) $7.50 (used three $1 printables)
- used 3 doublers and the remaining $3 catalina from yesterday. Paid $12.59 and earned $13 in catalinas. My receipt shows a savings of 35.43!
- Zatarans Beans and Rice $2.69 (used free item q- took off $2)
- BC Brownie Mix $1
- BC muffin mix $2
- 6 boxes Cinnamon Toast Crunch $12 (used three $1 off 2 boxes printables)
- 3 Cinnamon Rolls $5 (used $1/3 blinkie)*
- 2 Pie Crusts $5 (used $1/2 peelie)*
- used 3 doublers and the $13 in catalinas I had earned earlier and paid $4.69. My receipt shows a savings of $45.37!
*I had planned to buy 5 more packages of Simply cookie dough using a combination of $1 and $1.25 printable coupons but neither store I visited today had enough in stock. I don't mind too much because the pie crust and cinnamon rolls will be nice to have, but my planned total on the second transaction would have been about $4 less if the cookies had been in-stock. bummer!