Monday, October 5, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

This week is a little bit repetitive because we went out a few times last week (not out out, but out to dinner at other people's houses). Anyways, we ended up skipping a few meals I had planned and will be doing them this week instead.

Monday: Spaghetti with meatballs, salad, and garlic bread
Tuesday: Pulled pork sandwiches (leftovers from the freezer) with veggies
Wednesday: Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and brussels sprouts
Thursday: Taco night (the husband complained about the combination of taco shells and flour tortillas I put out last week, so I promised him another taco night with homemade shells)
Friday: Smoked Salmon Alfredo and a salad
Saturday: BBQ- lamb for the husband, steak for the toddler and me (I haven't settled on a side dish yet. Maybe cheesy broccoli?)
Sunday: Beef, Broccoli, and Carrot Stir-Fry

I won't need to buy much besides produce, to get the menu done- I've been re-organizing the freezer and am well stocked on meats for a little bit but may need to stock up on chicken if we get a good price.

No comments:

Post a Comment