Spent $3.82, Saved $71.76Yes, I was just at an Albertson's but I had to go back and do my real shopping (plus another GM promo trasaction). Here's the breakdown:
Transaction 1: $2.17 spent, $46.30 saved
- Progresso Broth $2 (used $1 q)
- 6 Cinnamon Toast Crunch $12 (used three $1 off 2 printables)
- Cheerios $2 (used $1 printable)
- Simply Cookies $2.50 (used $1 q)
- 4 Crescent Rolls $6.67 (used four $1 printables)
- plus 3 doublers and the $10 catalina from earlier today brought my total down to $2.17
- I should have received $13 in catalinas, but they didn't print for some reason and the manager came over and credited my next transaction the $13 I should have earned.
I still have one $3 catalina left over today, and am debating going back for more of the Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal. It's my husbands absolute favorite and he can eat it like you would not believe. The second store was out of the 5lb. bags of sugar for the promo (wish I had thought to get a raincheck!) and I didn't even look at the first store today. Think I just might have to head back!