Friday, October 2, 2009

Lots of beef: my Safeway trip tonight

I certainly wouldn't call this trip amazing by any means, but there were a few decent deals on things we needed. Sadly, the store I went to was out of Joint Juice and Kleenex...but seeing as how we were down to no beef in the freezer, no paper towels, and 2 rolls of toilet paper- I think I did okay. (Except that spending that much makes me feel like cringing a little bit, especially since I spent another $7 there the other day on veggies!)

$37.56 spent, $63.87 saved (64%)
Here's what I bought:
  • 2 gallons of milk (not pictured) $1.99 each
  • Bounty Big Roll, $9.99
  • Charmin (24 big rolls), $9.99
  • 2 Kraft Singles, $1.49 each
  • 2 packages Smithfield Bacon, $3.00 each
  • Star Balsamic Vinegar, $3.02
  • appx. 12 lbs of ground beef $17.12
  • 1.26 lbs. bananas, $0.21

and I used:

  • $1 Charmin coupon (a $1 ecoupon also came off, but I don't remember loading it onto my card??)
  • $.25 Bounty coupon (with another $.25 ecoupon?)
  • $1 off ground beef when you buy 2 Kraft singles peelie
  • two $3 Smithfield Bacon printables (no longer available)
  • Star free product coupon (took off $3.02)
  • and I got my 10% discount for another $4.93 saved

No comments:

Post a Comment