Here's the very best part, in my opinion- some of these new everyday prices are what I've come to expect of sale prices! When you figure in the club card price, it's great to see how much you save even without coupons. I spent a little bit of time there this afternoon so I could really check things out and can say without a doubt that Safeway is going to be my go-to store for my regular shopping trips. A few of these new prices even fell into my "stock up" price range- and that in itself is really amazing.
You might be wondering how widespread this price reduction program is and if it simply reflects a price drop on store brand items. While I did notice a lot of reductions on store brand items (hooray for that!), I also spotted tags in every single aisle of the store. From bread and wine to pet foods, salad dressing, and canned goods those cute little tags are everywhere!
Ready for the fun part? I was recently given 6 safeway giftcards- one for myself so I could check out the awesome new low prices in store and FIVE $50 giftcards to give away to my readers!! Amazing, right? I'll be giving them away all this week, and you can enter now for your chance to win one! Want to know how? Simply leave me a comment in this post telling me your favorite thing about shopping at Safeway.
Rules? You want rules? Okay!
- This giveaway will close at midnight pst on Monday, November 2nd
- One $50 gift card winner will be selected using random.org and announced by 12pm pst on November 3rd
- You must leave a way for me to get ahold of you in your entry (email address is best!)
- You can leave a second comment for a second entry if you blog about this giveaway and Safeway's new low price program
- Gift cards are good at Safeway and all affiliate stores (including Vons, Dominick's, Genuardi's, Randalls, Tob Thumb, Pavillions, and Carrs)
- Note: I have turned on comment moderation for a short time as this post was getting spammed. I also deleted all comments about shoes and advertisements for other blogs.