Monday, June 15, 2009

The actual Albies run...

So, I basically did exactly what I had outlined in my scenario post except that everything scanned funny. Both the chex mix coupons and both the frosting coupons each took off $1 instead of $0.50 like they should have. The cheerios coupons also scanned in at $0.50 instead of $1. When I pointed it out to her, she adjusted my total down an extra $2 to make up for the cheerios scanning wrong and didn't adjust the chex mix or frosting, so my total was lower than anticipated. I paid $7.50 for the 1st transaction. I used the $10 catalina I received to pay for 2 gallons of milk, the hamburger pattys, and added 3 free (after coupons and doublers) Ken's dressing to that transaction. My total for that ended up being $2.97. We needed the milk and the hamburger pattys are for Trent's party this weekend. Most of the salad dressing went to my mom's for the sister's visit (she's vegan and goes through it like crazy).

total spent $10.47, total saved $63.53
...Trent had to be in the photo, the socks and sandals was all his idea. He's going to be 2 tomorrow!!


No comments:

Post a Comment