- $0.99/lb grapes
- $1 off produce coupon (when you spend $10 on produce)
- FREE Kraft BBQ sauce after coupon
- FREE Kraft Cheese after coupon and doubler (sale $2)
- FREE V8 (regular and fusion) with coupons and doublers (sale $1.88)
Here's a scenario for you to try! First, print the following coupons from coupons.com and grab the doublers from your ad (or pick one up at the CS desk).
- $1.50 off any 2 Country Time Lemonade
- 2 $1 off any 1 Planters Big Nut Bars
- don't forget those doublers!!
You'll need to buy
- 2 canisters Country Time Lemonade 9oz
- 2 Planters Big Nuts Products 6-8oz
Your total, after Savings Card and before coupons, will be $10+tax. $3 should come off instantly for their promo, and your coupons will knock your total $3.50+tax. Hand over those doublers (the cashier may only let you use 2) and your total will come down to $1.50+tax. You'll get back a $1 catalina (coupon good to use on anything in your next order) from the Country Time, making your net cost $0.50 for those 4 items. If your store/cashier will let you use 3 doublers (mine will) you'll pay $0.50+tax and get the $1 catalina...a moneymaker!