Saturday, June 13, 2009

Alberstons has doublers!! eek!

IT'S TRUE! There are doublers in this week's paper, and in store. I was most likely going to skip Albies this week...but now I don't think I can resist. I've been working on scenarios, and this is what I'm planning for my (first?) trip:

  • 4 boxes cheerios $2 each
  • 2 boxes whole grain total $2 each
  • 2 bags chex mix $1.50 each
  • 2 tubs betty crocker frosting $1.50 each
  • 2 wishbone salad dressing $1.50 each
  • 2 valley fresh steamers $2 each

for a pre-coupon, pre-tax total of $25. and I'll be using:

  • 4 $1 cheerios coupons (you had to sign up for these)
  • 2 $1 total coupons (from here)
  • 2 $0.50 chex mix coupons (same site)
  • 2 $0.50 betty crocker frosting (also the same site)
  • 2 $0.75 wishbone salad dressing (from here)
  • 3 TV coupons (doublers) from the Albertsons flyer

to bring my total down to $12.50, but with the $3 in catalinas from last week I can knock it down further to $9.50! Plus, I'll get back a $10 catalina to use on anything else I want/need at Albies. I need frosting anyways for Trent's birthday cake, and with a 2 year old in the house we always need cheerios. Guess I'm just going to have to make time for a quick stop!

To see more match-ups and scenarios, visit the Krazy Coupon Lady's post! You never know what great deals other people have figured out. Just keep in mind that some deals were worked without doublers so you may have to calculate in the extra $3 savings yourself, but that's not much of a problem!

2 comments:

  1. Maygan, Thanks for the reminder about the Seattle's Best Coffee Rebate. I updated my post.
    I was surprised to see the Twice the Value coupons again too. Is this going to be a regular thing? I saved my scenario for today since I wanted to wait and see if there would be coupons. I haven't posted my shopping trip, but I did well.
    Did you see the tear pads for the Wishbone rebate in the store last week? I didn't see them today, but I had snatched one last week. There is a $2 rebate for your purchase of beef, produce or chicken wyb 2 wishbone dressings. I wish I would have snatched a few more for others that didn't see them.
    Jane
    Alltogetherbeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete