- 4 boxes cheerios $2 each
- 2 boxes whole grain total $2 each
- 2 bags chex mix $1.50 each
- 2 tubs betty crocker frosting $1.50 each
- 2 wishbone salad dressing $1.50 each
- 2 valley fresh steamers $2 each
for a pre-coupon, pre-tax total of $25. and I'll be using:
- 4 $1 cheerios coupons (you had to sign up for these)
- 2 $1 total coupons (from here)
- 2 $0.50 chex mix coupons (same site)
- 2 $0.50 betty crocker frosting (also the same site)
- 2 $0.75 wishbone salad dressing (from here)
- 3 TV coupons (doublers) from the Albertsons flyer
to bring my total down to $12.50, but with the $3 in catalinas from last week I can knock it down further to $9.50! Plus, I'll get back a $10 catalina to use on anything else I want/need at Albies. I need frosting anyways for Trent's birthday cake, and with a 2 year old in the house we always need cheerios. Guess I'm just going to have to make time for a quick stop!
To see more match-ups and scenarios, visit the Krazy Coupon Lady's post! You never know what great deals other people have figured out. Just keep in mind that some deals were worked without doublers so you may have to calculate in the extra $3 savings yourself, but that's not much of a problem!