Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Albies, run #1 for the week

Total spent $3.43
There will be more runs, this week has some fun stuff. I would have bought a ton more tuna except that all but 4 pouches were gone! It didn't make sense to buy 4, so I picked up three and got a raincheck for 30. I also grabbed a handful of doublers for future trips.

Run 1 was the pizza, 2 liter sunkist, and frappucino for 2.62. Soda was free with the pizza, and I used a $1 coupon and a doubler to make the pizza $1.99. The frapp was $0.39 after coupon and doubler.

Run 2 was everything else. I used $1 off 2 peelies on the pasta salad, $1.50 off 3 tuna pouches, $2 off when you buy capri sun and chips ahoy, and 2 doublers. After all of that and the instant $5 off, I spent $0.81 on that transaction. Yes, I have tons of pasta salad already...that and the capri sun are headed to St. Vincents.

I spotted lots of coupons on products while we were there, so keep your eyes peeled!!

No comments:

Post a Comment