- Buy $25 on participating items, receive a $10 catalina for your next purchase (it rolls, meaning you can use that $10 to do another similar transaction and get another $10)
- Krazy Coupon Lady has some ideas for you over here
- My Day to Day World also has a post for Albies this week right here
- $0.98/lb red seedless grapes
- 10/$10 red or yellow bell peppers
- $0.99 Safeway butter top bread
- BOGO free Cheeze-Its (rebate for $2 wyb 2 in Coors $25 savings booklet)
- B3G3 free Mars single bars (use 3 BOGO free q's for 6 free!!)
- Continuing Mix & Match Promo (visit The Bargain Jargon, Money Wise Moms, and My Day to Day World for ideas)
- 10/$10 jumbo artichokes (yumm!)
- 10/$10 extra large red, orange, or yellow Bell bell peppers
and don't forget to visit the ecoupon sites!
- These are websites where you can load coupons onto your card, saving you time and making saving money easy. Every time I chat with someone embarrassed or shy about using coupons, I always suggest these sites. Some sites take 24 hours to load onto your card, so make sure you do this in advance of any trip.
- Shortcuts- Safeway & QFC
- PGesaver- QFC
- Cellfire- Safeway & QFC
- Bringing Hope to the Table- QFC
- Note: you need a physical card in front of you when you sign up, because they need the number on the back of your card. I never signed up for my own Safeway card *I know, I should* and don't have my mom's/mil's number so we only use the ecoupons at QFC.
After doing a review of my Albertsons transactions, I'm a little bit in shock at how good I really did! I spent $18.23 over the course of a week and have $3 in catalinas for my next trip. I didn't track my savings as well as I could have so some things were given a low estimate, but they still clock in around $379.33. EGADS!!! I'm really proud of my savings for the week- that's 95% before you figure in the $3 I have in cats!