Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Albertsons $4.74 spent

...with a savings of $46.45 and $3 in catalinas towards my next Albertsons purchase. No picture today as the store was packed and we were running late for dinner (my 2 year old is very strict with his schedule). I did 3 transactions, and got:

A1 steaksauce
2 Country Time Lemonade canisters
Grey Poupon mustard
2 Bagelfuls
Cheap Steaks ($3.15 worth minus $2 for buying mustard and A1)
4 to-go packs of Crystal Light (for a friend)
Chips Ahoy
Seattles Best coffee (the cinnabon flavor is delicious!)

Today was the last day of doubles, and I'm feeling pretty good about all the deals I got. I'm sure we'll have plenty of lemonade for the summer!

3 comments:

  1. You did GREAT! Fabulous deals! I haven't tried the cinnabon flavor of Seattle's Best yet. After that recommendation I'll just have to try it! :)
    I've got you on my blog roll now, so I'll be checking back often.
    Jane
    Alltogetherbeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to add you to my blog roll, too--you have some awesome Albertson's ideas!! You really took advantage of the doublers! :) We were so busy that I'm just now going to see what I can do on the last night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous deals! It make me wish I had an Albertons.

    ReplyDelete